Last Updated: 03/30/2022
Collection of Information
When you visit the SeeInMe website (www.seeinme.com) (the “Site”), you may voluntarily provide various types of information, such as:
- your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- names, phone numbers, psychosocial, medical, and educational Information, and any other information and documentation used to create the Personality Profile(s) associated with SeeInMe accounts.
In addition, we automatically collect certain information when you visit or use the Site, such as:
- Information about the computer or device you are using, such as your computer’s operating system and internet protocol address.
- Information about your activities on the Site, such as how you came to and used our Site, and data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies that uniquely identify your browser, computer and/or device.
It is the intent of the SeeInMe site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and submitted and any additional uses specifically provided on the Site or in this policy.
When using the Site and our associated products and services, we automatically collect certain data regarding our users’ consumption, use of, and interaction with the Site and our products and services (“Usage Data”). We use Usage Data to provide, support, operate, analyze, and improve our products and services.
Use of Information Collected
We use personal information collected via the Site, including your information, to:
- assist in the operation of our Site and the products and services you purchase from SeeInMe;
- provide and facilitate delivery of products and services that you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, updates, training and support and administrative messages;
- keep you informed of other products and/or services that may be available to you from SeeInMe;
- provide customer service and support;
- maintain your account;
- conduct research and development;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience when using the Site and our products and services;
- develop and send you marketing, sales and promotional communications (in accordance with your marketing preferences);
- respond to your comments or questions or provide information that you request;
- maintain legal and regulatory compliance;
- for other legitimate business purposes, such as customer surveys, data analysis, audits, and to evaluate and improve our products and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- where it has been de-identified (e.g., aggregated or anonymized);
- when you instruct us to do so;
- with your consent (e.g., when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies);
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that work for SeeInMe and need access to your information to do that work (e.g., service providers who provide assistance with marketing, billing, processing credit card payments, network and information security, technical support and customer service);
- to comply with laws or respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of SeeInMe;
- perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://SeeInMe.com or the general public.
While SeeInMe, Inc greatly respects your privacy, we maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in SeeInMe, Inc products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age 13 and individuals with intellectual disabilities
SeeInMe, Inc does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or individuals with intellectual disabilities without verifiable consent from parents or guardians. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13) or from an individual with a diagnosed intellectual disability, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) or diagnosed with an intellectual disability must seek and obtain permission to use this website from those designated to make legal decisions for them. Any and all information collected from parents and/or guardians for children under the age of thirteen (13) or individuals with intellectual disabilities for the purpose of creating a SeeInMe account will be considered information shared with consent.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Web Sites
SeeInMe takes all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
California Consumer Access and Deletion Rights
For those customers that would like more information about our use of your personal information, you have the ability to request:
- that we provide details about the categories of personal information that we collect about you, including how we collect and share it;
- that we provide you access to the personal information we collect about you;
- that we delete the personal information we have about you.
How to Contact Us