Leaving your minimally communicative or nonverbal child is anxiety provoking. Verbal instructions to providers my not be recalled accurately and written instructions are often filed away in a binder. How do you ensure those who interact with your child have immediate access to critical information and the characteristics that make your child unique?
Every Child Deserves to be Truly Seen
SeeInMe Ensures All Children are Truly Seen
With the tap of a phone to a SeeInMe Instant Connector, anyone who interacts with your child will instantly understand that they love trucks… or hate bananas… or are triggered by loud noises. Knowing they truly see your child allows you to relax.
Benefits for Parents
- Rest easier knowing that your child is seen as more than a diagnosis
- Increase trust in providers and caregivers through knowing your child’s Instant Connector has been accessed
- Update your child’s information on all their Instant Connectors at once and as often as needed
Benefits for Providers
- Improve quality of care metrics and client satisfaction through optimally personalized interactions
- Decrease oversights and incidents through immediate access to personal information including triggers and allergies
- Ensure continuity of care outside of the office setting
Instant Access for Providers and Carers
Unlock your phone, tap the back to the card
Learn more about NFC chips
Read all about the individual; their likes, dislikes, triggers, and soothing strategies will display right on your phone
Access emergency contact information, deliver optimally personalized care, and more
Options That Fit Your Needs
The SeeInMe Instant Connector is an NFC embedded ID-type card with a lanyard hole. It promotes personal connections between providers and caregivers and those with communication challenges.
We’ll keep you updated with new features and announcements. Be the first to know!
Feel free to reach out to us with questions or suggestions.